Have you ever heard of FuboTV? It’s like a magical box that lets you watch more than 100 channels and 130 live events on your TV or phone! Whether you just tried it for free for a week to watch one cool game or you’ve been using it for months, you can stop using it whenever you want. But how do you do that? Well, we’ll explain how to cancel FuboTV, whether you’re using a web browser, Roku TV, Apple TV, or an iPhone or iPad.
How Can You Cancel Your FuboTV Subscription? Alright, so you’ve been enjoying FuboTV, but maybe you want to take a break from it or you found something else to watch. No worries, you can cancel it, and it’s not too tricky. Here’s how you can cancel your FuboTV subscription depending on what you’re using:
1. On a Web Browser:
- Open up your internet browser (like Chrome or Firefox).
- Go to the FuboTV website.
- Log in to your FuboTV account.
- Find the “My Account” or “Account Settings” section.
- Look for the option to “Cancel Subscription” and follow the steps. They’ll guide you through it.
2. On a Roku TV:
- Turn on your Roku TV.
- Find the FuboTV app on your home screen and select it.
- Go to “Settings” in the app.
- Look for “My Account.”
- You should find an option to “Manage Subscription.” Click on it and follow the steps to cancel.
3. On Apple TV or iOS Device (like iPhone or iPad):
- If you’re using an Apple TV, go to the FuboTV app.
- For iOS devices, open the FuboTV app.
- Find “My Account” or “Settings.”
- Look for “Subscription” or “Manage Subscription.”
- Follow the instructions to cancel your subscription.
And that’s it! No matter what you’re using, you can cancel your FuboTV subscription pretty easily. So if you ever want to stop using it, just remember these steps, and you’ll be all set!
Alright, let’s make canceling your FuboTV subscription super easy to understand, step by step:
Step 1: Go to Fubo.TV First, open up any web browser and type in “fubo.tv” in the address bar.
Step 2: Sign In Now, click on “Sign In,” which you’ll find in the upper-right corner of the screen. If you’ve signed in before on this browser, you might not see this step.
Step 3: Enter Your Details Type in your username and password and then click “Sign In.” If you usually sign in with Facebook, Google, or Apple, use those details to sign in again.
Step 4: Find Your Profile Look for your profile icon, usually a little picture of you, in the upper-right corner of the browser window. Click on it.
Step 5: Access Your Account From the menu that appears, choose “My Account.”
Step 6: Manage Your Subscription Now, you’ll see “Subscription & Billing” on the left side of the screen, just below “Account.” Click on it.
Step 7: Start the Cancellation Click “Cancel subscription.” This button can be at the top or bottom of the page.
Step 8: Confirm Your Choice If a pop-up window appears, make sure to click “Complete cancellation,” not “Pause Subscription.”
Step 9: End Your Trial Finally, choose “Cancel My Trial” and then select “Yes, end trial.” Don’t pick “Continue Watching” or “Redeem Offer.” You should see a confirmation page saying you’ve successfully canceled your free trial subscription.
Step 10: Optional – Share Your Reason You can also choose a reason for leaving if you want, but it’s not necessary.
Step 11: Look for Confirmation Email After you’ve canceled, keep an eye on your email for a confirmation message.
Want to Double Check? If you want to make sure your subscription is really canceled, you can call FuboTV’s customer support at 844-551-1005. But remember, they’re open from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Why Canceling? If you’re canceling because FuboTV doesn’t let you watch your favorite sports team’s live games, check out our list of the best streaming services for live sports without needing a cable subscription.
Sure, let’s break down how to cancel your FuboTV subscription on your Roku TV in easy-to-understand steps:
Step 1: Turn on Your Roku TV First, make sure your Roku TV is turned on. You can do this by pressing the “Home” button on your remote. It’s the one with a little house icon.
Step 2: Highlight the FuboTV App Using your remote, move the cursor over to the FuboTV app on your home screen. It’s like selecting it.
Step 3: Use the Star (*) Button Now, press the “Star (*)” button on your remote. It looks like a star. This will open up some options for the FuboTV app.
Step 4: Manage Your Subscription Look for the option that says “Manage Subscription” and select it. If you don’t see this option, try restarting your Roku device. If it’s still not there, but you see a “Remove Channel” option, don’t worry; we’ll cover that in the next section.
Step 5: Cancel Your Subscription After selecting “Manage Subscription,” choose “Cancel Subscription.” Be careful not to press the “OK” button on “Leave unchanged” or “Exit.”
Step 6: Confirm Cancellation Select “Cancel Subscription” once more. Double-check that you’re not hitting the “OK” button again.
Step 7: Finish Up Finally, click “Done.” You should see a message confirming that your FuboTV subscription has been canceled.
What If You Don’t See the Confirmation? If you don’t get the confirmation message, you can check your “Manage Subscriptions” list on Roku’s website. You might also want to reach out to FuboTV’s customer service to make sure your subscription was canceled.
Now, if you purchased FuboTV through Roku and want to cancel it on Roku’s website, here’s how:
Canceling on Roku’s Website:
Step 1: Sign in to Your Roku Account Go to “my.roku.com” and sign in to your Roku account. You’ll find the “Sign In” option in the upper-right corner of the page.
Step 2: Access Your Account Settings Hover your mouse over your avatar (that’s your profile picture) and select “My Account” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Manage Your Subscriptions Click on “Manage your subscriptions,” which you’ll see under the “Manage Account” section on the lower-left side of the window.
Step 4: Find FuboTV Look for FuboTV in the list of your subscribed channels and streaming services.
Step 5: Unsubscribe Click the “Unsubscribe” button next to FuboTV.
Step 6: Confirm Unsubscription Finally, click “Yes, Unsubscribe.” You’ll see that the button next to FuboTV changes to “Renew.” If you’re unsure or want to double-check, you can contact FuboTV’s customer support within 24 hours.
And that’s how you can cancel your FuboTV subscription on your Roku TV and on Roku’s website!
Of course, let’s make canceling your FuboTV subscription on Apple TV and iOS devices simple to understand:
How to Cancel FuboTV on Apple TV:
Step 1: Access Settings
- Turn on your Apple TV and press the “Home” button on your remote.
- Navigate to “Settings” by swiping down on your remote.
Step 2: Manage Subscriptions
- In the “Settings” menu, select “Users and Accounts.”
- Choose your account, which should appear at the top of your screen.
- Then, select “Subscriptions.”
Step 3: Find FuboTV
- Look for “FuboTV” among your subscriptions and select it.
Step 4: Cancel Subscription
- Once you’re in the FuboTV subscription menu, you’ll see the option to “Cancel Subscription.” Click on it.
Step 5: Confirm Cancellation
- Confirm your cancellation by selecting “Confirm.”
Step 6: Confirmation
- You should receive a confirmation prompt confirming that your FuboTV subscription has been canceled. If you don’t see it or want to be extra sure, you can contact FuboTV within 24 hours to verify your cancellation.
How to Cancel FuboTV on iOS Devices (iPhone or iPad):
Step 1: Access iOS Settings
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iOS device.
Step 2: Access Apple ID
- At the top of the “Settings” screen, you’ll see your Apple ID. Tap on it; it will have your name and icon.
Step 3: Manage Subscriptions
- Now, tap on “Subscriptions.”
Step 4: Find FuboTV
- Among your subscriptions, locate “FuboTV” and tap on it.
Step 5: Cancel Subscription
- You’ll see the option to “Cancel Subscription.” Tap on it.
Step 6: Confirm Cancellation
- Confirm your cancellation by tapping “Confirm.”
Step 7: Confirmation
- You should receive a confirmation prompt stating that your FuboTV free trial or paid subscription has been successfully canceled.
FuboTV Cancellation Policy:
- If you cancel your FuboTV free trial, you can continue using it until your free trial period ends if you signed up through your Roku account. However, you won’t have access if you signed up through FuboTV’s website.
- For paid subscriptions, you’ll have access until the end of your current billing cycle after successfully canceling. FuboTV doesn’t provide refunds for prepaid or partial months of service.
- To be extra cautious, you can contact your bank to prevent any accidental charges from FuboTV.
And that’s how you cancel your FuboTV subscription on Apple TV and iOS devices, along with some important information about FuboTV’s cancellation policy!